Assistant Brand Manager Internship
CBG Consumer Products – FloroDent Internship Description Assistant Brand Manager Internship
Are you studying towards your penultimate or final year at University or recently finished your bachelor study and looking for your next international challenge to start in September 2015? Do you want to have real responsibility, work on real projects and make a big impact? If so, apply for the CBG Internship Program today!
Redefining luxury is our goal for everyday products from jewelry to personal hygiene, that is CBG’s vision. With our brand portfolio, such as IfULoveMe, BH Multi, or Siberian Diamonds, CBG is one of the world’s Leading Niche Duty Free Retailing companies. When joining the CBG team in Rome, you get the opportunity to have an impact on a leading-edge company, to help create unique brands and to get real responsibilities that will provide you a good insight into the organization and support your personal development.
You will have the opportunity to make your ideas come true and work on dynamic and innovative projects.
We believe in the power of our brands to improve the quality of people’s lives and at the same time in doing good in the community. If you are ambitious, keen to learn and want to have a big impact…then you’ve come to the right place.
What will you be doing?
In Brand Development you will help to create compelling brand visions and develop plans across the full marketing mix – including brand communication and innovation. This is your chance to create a new brand in the Italian market.
What do we offer?
You will get the opportunity to pursue your professional and personal goals and develop yourself on a national and international level.
Future focused feedback and challenging goals drives innovation and ambition within a performance culture and an inclusive and informal environment. We will support you to achieve your potential and make a big business impact.
What skills do we look for?
- Analytical confidence and proactive thinkers;
- Strong communication skills;
- Good business sense & sense of urgency when needed;
- An independent worker and self-starter always striving to go the extra
mile to deliver excellent performance;
What do we expect from you?
- 2 Part time Interns (12-15 hours) availability for a 3 months internship from September 2015, interns can choose the hours they wish to work on the project (task dependent);
- The Internship will be focused on the creation of a new brand in the Italian market with the focus of launching in the greater EU within 12-18 months;
- Fluent in English and more language skills is a plus;
Summary of Job Responsibilities:
- Create a Dental Hygiene market study of the current competitors and understand the positioning of the new product niche working backwards from the consumers needs
- Manage and create a long term brand and product strategy planning with specific focus of local market business
- Contribute to the creation of new initiatives, including new brands, packaging, products and ideas
- Develop local consumer insights and expertise, competitive and market understanding.
- Design marketing plans focusing on social media, alliances, endorsements, event marketing, consumer offers.
CBG, Inc. is a niche brand company that looks for team members to grow with it. CBG offers generous reward packages, casual open work environments, an international diverse and inclusive entrepreneurial culture, and a results driven atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every CBG employee shares one galvanizing mission: To Redefine Luxury.
CBG, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.